This piece brought a new angle. please read
We can justify anything if we believe we know better than God does. Pride births every other wrong in our thoughts, words, and actions.
Pride is hideously ugly when we see it in other people – and yet, it can be so insidious in our own lives. We can have it – a lot of it – and not even see it. Pride tends to blind us to our own sin.
A PRIDEFUL HEART IN MARRIAGE:
Let’s take a peak into a prideful spouse’s heart…
- I’m always right.
- I deserve to be waited on and served.
- Other people, including my spouse, are here to do what I want them to do.
- I’m better than my wife/husband is.
- Everyone should cater to me.
- My will and my comfort are what is important.
- It’s my way or the highway.
- Do what I say.
- If you sin against me, I will leave…
View original post 1,513 more words